LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintenance for 4 year old girl child after 13(b) divorce

(Querist) 22 June 2018 This query is : Resolved 
There is an mutual consent divorce in which mother consented to take permanent alimony for herself as well as for her child 4 years old girl. what are the remedies available if she after 10 months of mutual consent divorce wants to take maintenance for child.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 22 June 2018
The minor child is entitled to seek separate maintenance from the biological father anytime even after the divorce of her parents. The mother of child can file petition for the maintenance for the minor child under section 125 Criminal Procedure Code against the father where monthly maintenance for the minor child should be claimed.
Yes the father will defend this petition on the ground of full and final settlement of alimony for wife and child at the time of divorce by mutual consent, that can be very well replied because of the price rise and growing demand of the minor child with her age the amount agree at that time was just sufficient for the wife and for small period for minor child.
The Family Court will consider the requirement of the minor child while deciding the application u/s 125 Cr.P.C.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 22 June 2018
Rightly guided by Mr. Mahajan
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 22 June 2018

33Agree with Vijay Raj Mahajan.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 22 June 2018
Circumstances have changed.....
Halaat Badal gaye hain..

Is the usual approach in such matters...
Kumar Doab (Expert) 22 June 2018
Same Query;
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 23 June 2018
Well Advised by vijay raj Mahajan.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 23 June 2018
I agree with Vijay Raj Mahajan.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 23 June 2018
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 24 June 2018
I agree with Vijay Raj Mahajan.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query