This query is : Resolved 

25 May 2018

we have a land of 80 cent mro gave enjoyment certificate to people who construct the building in 80 cents
Recently we find the papers of that 80 cents Can we sell that 80 cents to another person..??

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
26 May 2018

Since you got the title Deeds etc and other important papers of 80 cents of your land you can safely sell the land and convey clean title to the buyer unless you are hiding something.

Without cancellation of enjoyment certificate for the existing occupants of property by adopting a due process, you cannot sell the property. However, if the buyer does not show any objection to their occupation, you can enjoy with the your sale proceeds.

P. Venu (Expert)
26 May 2018

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
28 May 2018

Incomplete facts, show the documents to a local lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu