New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 24 May 2018 This query is : Resolved 
How to apply agricultural passbook court judgement???
we have judgement copy of court using that judgement copy how to apply passbook for agricultural land
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 24 May 2018
Passbook for agricultural will be issued by the RDO/SDO. put an application along with a copy of court judgment to RDO/SDO marking copy to the District Collector concerned.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 25 May 2018
I agree with KavakSatyanarayana.
stanjani3# (Querist) 26 May 2018
Will they consider if we apply directly???
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 27 May 2018
If not considered, use RTI.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :