a stamp paper purchased in delhi executed in ahmedabad

sir,
I was in Delhi where from I purchased a stamp paper of Rs.100/- for rent agreement to be executed at Ahmedabad with a tenant at Ahmedabad (where I am having flat which is to be rented)
Whether there will be any problem about the jurisdiction or validity of stamped agreement executed at Ahmedabad.
Kindly guide me.
Thanks.
K.P.Mehta.

If you mention your Present Address of Delhi as your Permanent address in the Agreement it would be Valid.

R.Ramachandran (Expert)

Dear Mr. K.P.Mehta,

You very well know that the Stamp Paper purchased at Delhi cannot be used at Ahmedabad, especially for the purpose for which you want to use it.
Even after knowing this, I do not know why you ask this question.

R. Ramachandran I doubt very much are you an Professional Advocate.. The Delhi stamp paper could be Legally used by the person/Resident of Delhi for the agreement or transaction at Ahemedabad where by the Delhi's residence address would be mentioned in it.. R.Ramachandran could confirm this with a good advocate of his place.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

There is no bar in my view.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

There is no bar in my view.

Certainly, such an agreement cannot be registered in Ahmadabad. So also, the agreement would be impounded if required to marked as evidence in the event of any litigation in a court in Ahmadabad.

R.Ramachandran (Expert)

A FITTING REPLY TO THOSE WHO QUESTION THE PROFESSIONALISM OF OTHERS!

ALSO A FITTING REPLY TO THOSE WHO GIVE ANSWER ACCORDING TO THEIR VIEW, INSTEAD OF A VIEW BASED ON LEGAL PROVISION!

Ignorance of Law would not be an Excuse. But making a self appreciation with out a Legal Merit by R. Ramachandran will not be objected since it is just a blabbering.

As per Indian Stamp Act 1899 there is No Bar in using a Non Judicial Stamp Paper purchased in Other State.

R.Ramachandran (Expert)

Blabbering? my foot.

You do not have any legal knowledge about the issue.

Simply citing Indian Stamp Act, 1899 would not be suffice.

Better indicate/quote which specific provision of the said law permits such usage of stamp paper purchased in one State for the agreement to be done in another State?

Your objection or no objection has no meaning. After all it is coming from a legally illiterate person!

Ignore me. What is your answer to Mr. Venu's views?

R. Ramachandran could further proceed with his Blabbering with out trying to involve others for his support.

R.Ramachandran (Expert)

Ha Ha Ha.
I know for certain that you do not have any legal answer. This is crystal clear from the fact that in spite of being specifically asked, you are dodging than replying!
So much for your professionalism!!
Not even fit to stand in front of a Munisif Court!!!

Thanks R.Ramachandran For Exposing your Mental Status with your Laugh with No Ethics Please. Appreciated

R.Ramachandran (Expert)

I care two hoots for your appreciation.
Still you shy away from giving answer to specific question. That is because you are legally illiterate. You do not know the answer. As already told, you are not even fit to stand before a Munisiff Court!!!

Your Own self analysis and blaming others with your own draw back is appreciated.

R.Ramachandran (Expert)

As I already told you I care two hoots for your appreciation. Still shamelessly expressing appreciation. As you do not have any legal answer to the queries posed, you cannot but do all these dramas only.
As already told, you are not even fit to stand before a Munisiff's Court!

Depending On the Delhi Temperature Today I prefer to ignore you basing on your mental status please.Let you Cry alone.

R.Ramachandran (Expert)

Yes, as you are not fit to stand even before a Munisiff's Court as you do not have any legal knowledge, you have NO OTHER GO THAN TO THROW YOUR TOWEL AND RUN FOR COVER!!!

×