LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Review petition in high court Andhra

(Querist) 28 April 2018 This query is : Resolved 

Hello Experts

I had posted this query in anonymous section and was told to post it again. I request only senior advocates only to reply please.

Kindly help

A case was filed against me and it was dismissed by Honble High Court Andhra Pradesh.

The opposite party tried to file review petition. But I understand from internet that it has not been admitted till date it shows pending status.


I also want to change my advocate to represent me once the review petition is admitted.
Till now No notice has come to me from high court regarding the review petition but my old advocate recieved petition copy from opposite party and he is not sharing the copy with me.
My queries are

1) Will I get notice copy once the opposite party review petition is admitted

2) Do i need to file any counter before the high court before the review petition is admitted
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 29 April 2018
1)You will get notice once the opposite party review petition is admitted.
2)Till the review petition of opposite party is admitted you need not file counter.
Guest (Expert) 29 April 2018
Even if the Review Petition is not accepted or dismissed A Curative Petition could be filed by other side and it has No Time Limits.You could Inform this to the Other side Advocate.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 17 June 2018
I stick to my above view
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 01 July 2018
I stick to my above view.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query