Upgrad LLM

Arrest of chargesheeted accused.


12 February 2018

My opponents have been chargesheeted in both the cases I filed against them. In both cases charges framed u/s 419/420/447/506. Still the criminals are free as police don't arrest them. What can I do to get them behind the bars as I feel threatened from them??

Kapil ChandnaOnline (Expert)
14 February 2018


Move applications to the higher authorities and RTI to create pressure on them ....

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
Advocate Supreme Court of India

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
14 February 2018

Since the accused have already been charge-sheeted the authorities might have decided to proceed without arrest.
Consult a local lawyer with full facts of the case.

Kavindra (Querist)
14 February 2018

Kapil Sir RTI has no pressure on UP Police as the simply refuse to reply queries & UPSIC takes years in deciding on appeals. I had filed RTI queries before DGPHQ but no reply till date. Now will have to file appeal before SIC & wait & wait...

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x