LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Developer/builder denying to give my possession

(Querist) 20 January 2018 This query is : Open 
Dear Sirs/Madams,
I am in a big trouble, please help me.
I was an owner of 2.5 katha land in kolkata. It was my parent's property, I got that after their death. They made an agreement with a developer to build a flat in that plot where they live actually. But after some months both of them died. Till then the developer did not built anything in that place, only demolished their vacant house. However after that I have registered the land in my name as I am their only child with all legal processes and govt. fees. Then the developer made an revised agreement with me in 50-50 ratio in a stamp paper and in presence of a lawyer also. After nearly three years I have entered in my apartment. As per the agreement my portion is 2 apartments and half of the garage. My problem has started after that. The developer has made two illegal(as I have not seen them in the plan) rooms on the roof and is staying there from last one years with an attitude that he is the landlord. He is continuously harassing me in different ways as if I leave the house he can sell my parts also. Still now he has not provide me any paper or document related to my possession of my apartments and garage. Recently he has convinced two other owners of garage that they are the only proprietors of that garage and I have no portion in that and lock the iron gate with two big locks. So I can not enter in my own garage now. I am in a deep fear that one day when I shall be outside my room he can lock the door from outside and resist me from entering my own room !!! Now, my mother in law & father in law lives with my family In my apartment and I have a 2 years old baby boy so I am very anxious if they do any harm to them. Please suggest me how can I get rid of these problems.
Guest (Expert) 20 January 2018
Serve him with legal notice.

Kumar Doab (Expert) 20 January 2018
Discuss with a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters and having successful track record.....and show all the record/agreement/photos/evidences/approved map/violations/locks etc etc ........... and spend quality time with your counsel.....

Thereafter proceed further under expert advise of your counsel....
BISWAJEET CHANDRA (Querist) 29 January 2018
Dear Sirs,
I have consult with two lawyers in this issue. One has told me to break the lock of the garage and get the possession. But I can't do that because he has connection with local parties both TMC & BJP so the post breaking problems will be much more than now and I am afraid that he can even make any harm of my family members when I am in office or official tour if I break the lock. It is not a permanent solution also. Other lawyer advised me to file a case in this issue but has given me a time span of 4 to 5 years minimum to solve this problem and to get back my possession. Please suggest me what should I do?? One friend of mine has advised me to issue 107 on the garage by the help of court so other parties also cannot use the garage till the matter ends. Is it really possible to do?? Please help me with your valuable suggestions. Thanks a lot.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query