LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ground for divorce

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 January 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Respected All,
I want to know about the grounds of cruelty for divorce from my wife. The mains points are listed below.
1. She filed false case on me and my nine family members’ u/s 498, 307 and many other serious offences including forceful abortion etc.
2. In FR the IO submitted that No such incident happened. On the basis of FR and lack of evidence the false case was dismissed by the Court. I want to know that we do not appear in the case and it was dismissed. Can Court issue me the divorce decree on Cruelty ground on above facts?
3. I am Govt. employee and she did all this with guilt mind.
4. In Family Court my divorce case is in last stage. I have filed my case in July 2012.

Thanks & Regards
Kumar Doab (Expert) 07 January 2018
AQ so no reply
Kumar Doab (Expert) 07 January 2018
Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies...
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 07 January 2018
In your Divorce case if you have brought on record the order of the criminal complaint dismissal order, you will get benefit for it and get your marriage dissolve by the Family Court on the ground of cruelty.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 08 January 2018
Yes If u submit criminal complaint dismissal order on court records in all probability the court will pass Judgment and decree of divorce in your favor. on the ground of cruelty against your wife.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 08 January 2018
agreed with experts above.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 08 January 2018
Thank You for immense help.
Guest (Expert) 08 January 2018
Why depend upon hits and trial methods? Your own lawyer, who contested the case, can be the best guide for you, as he may be knowing the complete background of your case based on which your case was dismissed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query