LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What are the requirement to open an investment firm?

(Querist) 27 December 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Please advise me on below point
I want to start a company\Firm\Membership club (Not sure what it need to be called) who will take the investment from people and return fix monthly income. Returns can be from 1% -5% monthly.
Investor fund will be invested in Share market, Crypto Currency, Real state, Film industry, Short term Personal Laon to individuals.
What are the legal formalities required to setup such company?
Is it allowed In India to take investment and guarantee fix income legally?
Does this type of company setup will conflict with Interest of RBI
What are the licenses required from RBI OR Government and what will be expected cost?
In Account book in what category the fund need to be shown e.g. capital investment, Membership, Loan?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 28 December 2017
If you click the following link you will know How to0 start your own Investment Firm as per your requirement.\
R.Ramachandran (Expert) 28 December 2017
Dear Mr. Arvind Nishad,
You are seeking answer(s) to a full fledged commercial query. That will not come freely. Please approach appropriate Lawyer in this regard, if you are seriously interested.
R.Ramachandran (Expert) 28 December 2017
@Ms. Usha Kapoor: I pity the querist.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 28 December 2017
If You appreciate my answer please click like.
Arvind Nishad (Querist) 28 December 2017
@Ms. Usa- Thanks for your reply. I will go through with link.

@Ramachandran Ji, Thanks For your Reply. I have never said looking for free consultation. If you know some who is Master in this area i am ready to pay his consulting fee provided he\she is able to answer my questions.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 30 December 2017
You have to find a lawyer in local and act accordingly

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query