LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Grand parents right on grand child

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 December 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hi, This Vijay and have below query for Grand parents

My yonger aunt has only one boy and got married as well as blessed
with baby boy, now he[baby boy] is 4 years old and
he is staying with his mother but my aunt son[boy father]
was passed away when boy was 1 year old. Later boy mother married another
person and given birth to another baby boy. Now my aunt wants to get their
grand child with them ,who is also only one legal heir for them but they
are struggling to get their grand child with them since his mother
is not willing to give boy to his grand parents. Please let
us know that is there any way that grand parents can get
their grand child and how grand parents can move further
to get their grand child with them

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 December 2017
Nominee holds the policy amount and FDs a a Trustee and not as owner so if he wrongfully refuses to distribute policy amount and FDs amount You and your siblings and your mothrer first get LRs from local Tehsi Odfiice and fight for your dues in a civil court against thenominee.You all first try to settle the isue in an amicable way. you and y0ur siblings can file a suit in civil court against the nominee as class 1 legal heirs and claim Fixed Deposit dues and LIC policy dues from your uncle. He is only a trustee for FDS and LIC policy amount and not the owner.Get LR certificate from Local Tehsil Office and fight a case in civil court.First try for amicable settlement through Negotiations else file a money recovery suit.
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 27 December 2017
The grandmother can fill petition under section 7 of the Guardians & Wards Act,1890 in the Family Court where the minor child resides, seeking to be appointed as guardian of the minor as the best welfare of the minor is with the grandmother, mother of the biological father of the minor child and the minor is heir apparent of the grandmother. The chance to get order for appointment as guardian of minor against the natural guardian which is the mother of the minor child is always difficult, but its worth trying as the visitation for the minor child will always be allowed if the mother is not allowing it for grandmother.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 December 2017
If you appreciate my answer please give me likes.
P. Venu (Expert) 27 December 2017
Is there any ground which could be urged to disentitle the mother, who is the natural guardian, of the custody of the child?
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 27 December 2017
A....Q come with identity first
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 December 2017
Yes ,Mother is keeping baby boy with her parents at their village,but she is staying in Hyderabad where she married another person and given birth to another child.
Please advice
Kumar Doab (Expert) 27 December 2017
AQ,…………so NO reply…………..
Kumar Doab (Expert) 27 December 2017
Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies………
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 23 June 2018
I stick to my own view.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query