LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suit for damages limitations

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hello sir, myself Manju from Punjab. we have a joint property despute.we filed a suit of possession.we win that against my grandmother and father expired in 1999.and brother is paralysed.we also filed a suit for construction of house as its 40 years old need repair.that case is on order uncle filed apeal, one more case regarding will which is forged. Now he filed another suit for damages against my mother.who is a widow deceased lady with no income the only son is paralysed.So I wanted to ask what are the probabilities of this case.. what should we do now??
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 26 November 2017
You've strong proof of your appeal case also you may High court..Trial court decreed the suit; so you can prove your stand. Whereas your uncle doesn't have a strong proof to prove his case. Take probate of will and witnesses who are supposedly signed as witnesses need to be summoned and tested in court.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 26 November 2017
If you appreciate my answers please give me likes.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 November 2017
Thank u so much mam
Dr J C Vashista Online (Expert) 28 November 2017
Be sure Ms. Manju whether you are named as Manju or want to maintain as "anonymous". However, anonymous author is not entertained by experts on this platform.
Dr J C Vashista Online (Expert) 28 November 2017
@ Manju,
You have mentioned few cases pending someone of them at the stage of "order", in that case how did your uncle filed the appeal even before passing the order, which order is under challenge, it is strange to note that your uncle has appealed against a presumed order !!!!
Dr J C Vashista Online (Expert) 28 November 2017
Some impersonating expert is waiting to collect and accumulate another "dislike" from the author, which I am sure the "ungrateful" person shall NOT oblige.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query