LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property rights between brothers under a pagdi system

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
i would like to understand on the below mentioned issue
1) we have propery in mumbai which is under a pagdi system and in the name of my mother who is expired, now the building is going under redevelopment what if one brother does not give the noc for the same ,also he is currently not staying in the same property , can he force me to sell the property or legally can i transfer the property in my name
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 16 November 2017
No advice to an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 17 November 2017
If you own the pagdi system property legally you can partition the property among your 3 brothers by registered partition deed of 1./3 rd share each or sell off that property and get distributed the sale proceeds in accordance with 1/3 rd share each.Or in the alternative you 3 brothers enter into a registered Family settlement deed and allot 1/3rd share in the subject property which is binding on all 3 brothers.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 17 November 2017
If you appreciate my answers please give me likes.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query