LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Injunction to stop mental injury

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 14 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I was told that a criminal court cannot pass an order for injunction.
Is this true?
How then does one prevent a daily mental torture from a group of people.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 15 November 2017
You can file an FIR to register the complaint; against the persons who are subjecting you to mental torture. The police will commence investigation and file a charge sheet against the accused persons and after that accused will be prosecuted and punished under law. Does your case falls under sections 506 and 509 of IPC?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 15 November 2017
You can file tort claim/civil action also for personal injury and pray for injunction and damages against the defendants for causing mental injury to you on a daily basis pending the main case you can get stay or temporary injunction till final orders in the civil or Tort case.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 15 November 2017
If you appreciate my above answers you please give me likes.
Guest (Expert) 15 November 2017
Mental torture in any criminal case cannot be avoided. It starts right from the start of a criminal case and does not end even on exoneration of the case. Even on exoneration from the charge mental agony of financial loss and torture borne during the trial period cannot go even till the end of life due to the permanent loss of image..

Injunction in criminal case can be a day dream.

If case is false, fighting with full zeal is recommended.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 15 November 2017
No advice to an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 16 November 2017
AQ, So NO reply………………..
Kumar Doab (Expert) 16 November 2017
Pls post with you ID and you can get many replies………

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query