LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ownership Rights

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hi Everyone,
My grandfather had one flat in chawl. After my grand father, my father and uncle used to stay in that flat for many years. In 1990, my father has shifted to virar without taking share from my uncle. Till that day the property was on my grandfather's name. Afterwards that chawl get redeveloped and my uncle get one flat in that building. On building name plate My uncle have his name as a owner. Is this possible without my father consent, the ownership transferred to my uncle? Can we claim our share from this property legally? Now my Father and uncle get expired last year.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 25 October 2017
If no will is executed by your grand-father then all his legal heirs have equal rights over the property. if your father shifted to another town why you kept quite till this time? all the papers/materail have to be verified. consult a local experienced lawyer.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 October 2017
Is it possible, without my father consent, the builder can give ownership rights to my uncle
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 26 October 2017
Although your father is 50% shareholder in the property?flat he chose not to ask for share in the flat and moved to some other place..All these years you and your father slept over your rights. There is a period of limitation for every legal action.. Your time for asking your share has been lost to law of limitation.You can try filing condone delay petition by showing sufficient cause for each days delay.You can file a suit for partition of house/flat and allotment of your share in the suit property in question.along with condone delay petition.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 26 October 2017
If yo8 appreciate my above answer please give me likes.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 26 October 2017
AQ………………so NO reply…
Kumar Doab (Expert) 26 October 2017
You may post with your ID and you can get many replies………….
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 26 October 2017
No advice from me to an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 27 October 2017
Sorry for anonymous author, no reply.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query