LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding caste certificate.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 23 October 2017 This query is : Open 
Dear Sir,

My teacher wrote some b.c caste name in my T.C without my intervention while i was joining at 6th class( 30 years back) and that caste is continued thru my education. Actually i didn't belongs to that caste, now i am doing some private job, but i didn't get any benefits by using that b.c caste. At present i realized that i would like to mention my original caste name in my child T.C(my child is going to join 6th class. Is it possible now. I believe so many persons facing the same issue. Pleas advice. thanks in advance.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 24 October 2017
First you get a caste certificate from local Tehsildar that you belong to some BC category. Based on that you can enter your son's true caste you can mention in his school records.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 24 October 2017
thirty years?

no action for correction of record.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 October 2017
Thanks Usha Madam,
My original caste and my T.C caste is different. If i mention my original caste in my school children's T.C, Do i face any issues in future ?
Can you please let me know which(T.C caste or Original caste ) caste certificate i need to get from local Tesildar ?
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 October 2017
Sudhir Sir...Thanks for your response..i didn't do any action as of now..Please Suggest..
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 24 October 2017
It is unbelievable that the teacher may have suo0motto changed the caste other than what is stated by parents at the time of admission., You have to check from the school if the record is available to probve your claim and if they are now willing to correct TC.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 24 October 2017
No advice from me to an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 October 2017 NO reply..............
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 October 2017
Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies....................
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 October 2017
Sudheer Sir/Usha Madam,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. Thanks a lot once again. Now on wards, can i add my original caste name in my children's school records ? I wish, my children shouldn't get any problems coming forward. Is i am following write approach. Please advice...
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 25 October 2017
please contact school for procedure.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query