LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land change

(Querist) 08 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Can any one please share the process
how do I can change the land use from agricultur to residential or commercial..
I have 2 killa in North delhi.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 20 October 2017
If the land under consideration is agricultural and if you intend to develop the land for residential, commercial, or industrial use, it has to be converted to non-agricultural land and a non-agriculture order has to be obtained from the collector of the district where the property is located. Along with this,
If you need to take the latest receipts evidencing the payment of non-agriculture tax. In cases where the conversion from agricultural use to non agriculture use is not done within the stipulated period, there should be an order from the authority concerned extending the period.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query