LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 20 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Experts,
I have to file a Suit for Declaration as Legal Heirs, but i have a query regarding a signature as the Suit is filed making the husband as the Plaintiff No.1 and his 4 yrs old daughter as Plaintiff No.2. So my question is, as the girl is 4yrs of age she cannot sign or even give a thumb impression in the Plaint. So who can sign in the girls place or only father signature is enough in the Plaint. Plz suggest me

Thank You
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 20 September 2017
Natural guardian (Father ) can sign on behalf of minor. He has to sign first for himself ans once more for minor.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 20 September 2017
Father being Natural Guardian may sign.

Probably her mother is also not alive as per your other thread.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 21 September 2017
The guardian can sign on behalf of the minor person

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query