LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Does possession necessary for "declaration of title" suit.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Good Day !

I "A" have purchased a part of property area Sub Registrar registered from registered GPA holder representing X, later a person "B" is said to have acquired Validated NRI GPA from X again and registered the same property in another Registrar office. "B" is police officer suspended on our complaint and has occupied the property and is in possession. Should we file suite for injunction or declaration of title ?

1) GPA does have a clause for sale right to GPA Holder and GPA is still active.

Thank You
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 01 September 2017
Yes! you can file a suit against X and GPA holder and B for declaration of Title,possession and injunction against GPA holder, X and 2nd .purchaser of the same property Mr.B from interfering with your title and possession of suit property in a civil court/District court AND ALSO FOR MESNE PROFITS.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 01 September 2017
Query seems academic.
No reply to anonymous query.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 01 September 2017
no reply to anonymous query.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 01 September 2017
Yes,you have to file suit for declaration of title ,possession and injunction against X [GPA holder] and B also lodge FIR against X.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 01 September 2017
No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 01 September 2017
Aq, so NO reply...........
Kumar Doab (Expert) 01 September 2017
Pls post with your Id............
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 03 September 2017
Experts on this platform do not form an opinion and advise FREE OF COST to an anonymous author, disclose your identity and locus standie to the query/question to take an obligation. Otherwise consult a local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query