LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding probate

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
My parentire expired in accident they left the per demand of bank we exicute the probate of will.ln which myself and my brother are administrator for my brother does not ready to destribute the property as per the will .what can I do?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 29 August 2017
Get the will probated and file a suit for distribution of property in the district court to act on the probated will as you are also administrator of the will appointed by your late father
R.K Nanda (Expert) 29 August 2017
no reply to anonymous query.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 29 August 2017
AQ...........So NO reply............
Kumar Doab (Expert) 29 August 2017
Pls post with your ID..............and you can get many replies...
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 August 2017
No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 August 2017
I stand with experts no reply for an anonymous person.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 30 August 2017
Experts should stand with each other...............

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query