LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Partition of family property

(Querist) 13 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Can I apply for share of family property held by my father. He has inherited the same from his mothers who got it changed to her name after grand father became mentally unstable. I have two brothers and a syster and me all have got married. Can me, my mother or my bothers or married syster ask for partition of property?
Kumar Doab (Expert) 13 August 2017
Which personal law applies in your case e.g; Hindu?

Who was 1st owner of the property in your ancestors say; your Grandfather that became mentally unstable as per your post?

On strength of which valid/registered .......document/deed the grandmother got the title changed in her name?

Kumar Doab (Expert) 13 August 2017
Is grandfather,grandmother alive?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 13 August 2017
Please provide the sought information by the expert.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 14 August 2017
consult local lawyer and show him documents related to property to know proper legal solution.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 14 August 2017
If property is self acquired and owner is alive;it may not be possible to partition by legal heirs/Family members.........

Has your local lawyer suggested to the contrary?
P. Venu (Expert) 14 August 2017
The facts, posted, suggests that you are not entitled for seeking any share in the property held by your father.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 14 August 2017
Your local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/succession/civil matters and well versed with personal law and having successful track record that has examined all docs on record, facts of the matter can guide and help you further..............
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 August 2017
As the required information not provided, author is advised to consult local lawyer.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 14 August 2017
Probably the querist do not want to respond............
Querist can approach a local counsel as suggested....

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query