LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 23 July 2017 This query is : Resolved 
If my dad recives gift from his uncle in cash, can he gift me the same amount instantly, say in a same financial year
Anand (Querist) 23 July 2017
Does this attract tax
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 24 July 2017
Why not? certainly your father can gift the cash given by his uncle to you in the same financial year.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 24 July 2017
Is there any dispute involved in the statement/question/query to form an opinion and advise by legal experts?
It is abuse of this platform and admin LCI is requested to remove such queries.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 July 2017
Your uncle can gift to your father and your father can gift to you and reduce the amount from his capitol and you can add the amount in yours.............
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 24 July 2017
May post your query in CA Club of India.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 July 2017
LCI group website:
R.K Nanda (Expert) 25 July 2017
contact tax layer for ur query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query