New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife's rights to enter in to her matrimonial house

(Querist) 12 July 2017 This query is : Resolved 
The couples got married before 45 years and 2 years back the husband thrown way his wife and his son. Wife filed complaint against her husband and her husband immediately filed divorce petition in the family court. Charge sheet filed against her husband under 498 A .Now the wife want to get into her matrimonial house.The matrimonial house property is the sreedhana property given by her father.Now husband resisting to allow her.
What are all the possible solution to the wife to get into her matrimonial house?
Kumar Doab (Expert) 12 July 2017
Is said wife owner of the property/title holder?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 12 July 2017
Wife is entitled to get her stridhan. Can take help of law / police / court.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 12 July 2017
Is there any proof for her property of Stridhana i.e. any gift deed or any other document to prove? wife can enter into matrimonial house till the divorce decreed and moreover in this case, the property is her property. consult a local lawyer.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 12 July 2017
Same Query:

Kumar Doab (Expert) 12 July 2017
Sum up from both threads......

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :