Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rti act 2005

(Querist) 06 May 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Can I get criminal records and data such as pending and filed complaints against a person in Police Stations under the RTI Act?
Rudrawar Narayanreddy (Expert) 06 May 2017
Yes. You can obtain records
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 07 May 2017
You can get it.
ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI (Expert) 08 May 2017
Yes, except for undisclosed information under the Act

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query