LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to get bail for ipc section 452

(Querist) 02 May 2016 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sir,
My family is suffering a lot from a fake accusation of ipc sec 452, 323, 504, 506, charged on my elder brother by our neighbour on jan, 2016. He is well servicing in a bank. Our neighbour due to an old land dispute charged upon him a fake FIR of a fake scene created by his wife. As they are politically strong so police are also supporting them. My brother and our family are so innocent to handle all this situation correctly due to lack of guidance and info. This is the reason why we had not launched a cross FIR, even if we were beaten by them in my absence.

We just had received the first summon from lower court and we also had applied for quashing it from high court. High court has provided a summon to them.

Sir, I just wants to know that under section 452, do we get bail soon without any kind of imprisonment? Would this spoils my brother's carrer?? How do we get relief from the case???
I am waiting for your kind persual.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 03 May 2016
If the case is fall out of earlier dispute then you should not feel difficulty to get bail.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 03 May 2016
which state or city you belong to?

Adv. Yogen Kakade
Jurycon Incorporation
Advocates & Consultants
Web: Call: 020-65248888 / 09225510883
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 03 May 2016
Try to get anticipatory bail.

You can try to lodge direct complaint with the Magistrate if police is not lodging your complaint.
Praveen (Querist) 04 May 2016
Dear Sir,
Thanx for the replies.
This case belongs to Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand.
Praveen (Querist) 04 May 2016
sir, i have few questions regarding anticipatory bail :
1- what is the procedure to apply for it.
2- as we received the 1st summon frm the lower court, so when should we go for it...??
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 07 May 2016
The AB petition shall be filed by your lawyer u/s 438 Cr. PC before the Sessions Court, where you have apprehension of being arrested.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 18 June 2018
Agree with Divya Jyoti Barman.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query