LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change of children name without the knowledge of father

(Querist) 23 January 2015 This query is : Resolved 

Respected Sir/Madam,
My wife has lost her memory completely, she is physically and mentally abnormal due to the side effect after outcome of suicide attempt (hanging herself). Now she is living with her parents. My in-laws filed a case against me u/s 498(A), case is under trail in court.
My twin girl childs (4 years) are with my in-laws. My in-laws has changed my children's name(differ from Birth Certificate) while admitting them to the school.
What can I do?

please advise me?
Guest (Expert) 23 January 2015
If you have the Birth Certificate of your Children with their Names You Could Serve Notice to your Wife's Parents as well as to the School with the Copy of the Same.But at this situation when your wife's condition is not good seek an amicable solution.Meet and talk to them with open heart and with wisdom to sort out all your Issues amicably.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 23 January 2015
Whether the name of children only changed or the name of father also changed?

Send legal notice to for changing the name without the consent of father.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 January 2015
File a suit for injunction against such thing.
ajay sethi (Expert) 24 January 2015
name of children cannot be changed from name reflected in birth certificate issue legal notice to school . enclose copy of birth certifcate
Guest (Expert) 24 January 2015
Well advised by Mr.Devajyoti Barman.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query