N.I.Act

a person name-x,issue cheque of his firm (propriter)to my client ,because his account is firm name.
i file case by x'name, whenever that cheque was firm name,
court want to setisfy that the account holder is x.
how i can prove?

PJANARDHANA REDDY (Expert)

MR. SARVESHJI, U TOLD IT IS A FIRM OF PROPRIETOR,THE CHQ BANK CAN IDENTIFY THE PROPRIETORSHIP OF THE FIRM,OR ANY FIRM REGISTRATION,VAT CERTICATE,MUNICIPAL TRADE LICENCE,LICENCE OF SHOP & ESTABLISHMENTS, LAB OUR LICENSE ,SSI,ETC.,

Manish Singh (Expert)

u should have filed it like writing the propreitorship concern's name firt and then followed wtih like " the respondent name- the Proprietor".
anyways it can easily be proved vide relevant documents as letter head, business cards or any other written communication or any document related with.

A. A. JOSEOnline (Expert)

In the eye of law proprietorship concern and proprietor are not two separate legal entities as is the case with the companies and their directors/shareholders,etc. You have merely to produce any relevant document establishing that Mr.x is the proprietor of the proprietorship concern.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

Bank will identify and give evidence that x is the operator of that account.

AA Jose is correct. Any document whether it may be bank's evidence, letter-head, Sine-board, any bill, voucher etc. may be sufficient to prove that both are same and one.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Querist)

sir, how can i ask that doc.from bank?

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

I go with jose

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Querist)

sir, how can i ask that doc.from bank?

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

Summons the bank to produce record.

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x