Upgrad LLM

misbehaviour by officer on chair

This query is : Resolved 

13 September 2009

Please guide what action we can take against an officer who missbehave and use unparliamentary language with general public. what IPC act is applicable in this case and in whose jurisdiction the case will fall.riven

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert)
13 September 2009

who was that officer & in which manner he missbehave?
plz. clearfy !

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)
13 September 2009

you have not cleared your query, you must give all facts & behaviour of officer.riven

charudureja (Expert)
13 September 2009

Please write the query clearly as to what n where it happendriven

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
13 September 2009

Better if you take departmental action against the erring official rather finding any particular section of IPC and the thereafter lodging FIR or private complaint against him before the proper court of law because in that case the matter shall be out of your control and possibilities of his exoneration cannot be ruled out in that situation.riven

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)
13 September 2009

Please clarify your query. What type of misbehave has been done?riven

Bhumik DaveOnline (Expert)
14 September 2009

Write a complaint to higher authority of that officer.riven

Kiran Kumar (Expert)
14 September 2009

in addition to what my ld. friends said, u can take action under the state civil services rules as well.

if u r wary of disclosing the details then visit ur local lawyer and discuss the matter....u can proceed with both departmental and criminal proceedings against the erring official.riven

n.k.sarin (Expert)
14 September 2009

Mr.Purshotam, first of all you should file a complaint to the higher authority describing full details of the matter and at the same time a F.I.R must be lodge.Private complaint is not maintainable without the prior permission of the government.riven

J K AgrawalOnline (Expert)
16 September 2009

Just file a civil suit for defamation on the concerning government.(not personally against him)

This will be enough for him to remember you rest of life and up to retirement.

because the amount (if you success) is recoverable from him.

I know success is doubtful but pendency of suit against government is a headache for him.riven

A. A. JOSEOnline (Expert)
19 September 2009

Complete factual details would help to advise properly please. Kindly elaborate with further facts.riven

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x