misbehaviour by officer on chair

Please guide what action we can take against an officer who missbehave and use unparliamentary language with general public. what IPC act is applicable in this case and in whose jurisdiction the case will fall.riven

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert)

who was that officer & in which manner he missbehave?
plz. clearfy !
riven

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

you have not cleared your query, you must give all facts & behaviour of officer.riven

charudureja (Expert)

Please write the query clearly as to what n where it happendriven

Better if you take departmental action against the erring official rather finding any particular section of IPC and the thereafter lodging FIR or private complaint against him before the proper court of law because in that case the matter shall be out of your control and possibilities of his exoneration cannot be ruled out in that situation.riven

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

Please clarify your query. What type of misbehave has been done?riven

Bhumik DaveOnline (Expert)

Write a complaint to higher authority of that officer.riven

Kiran Kumar (Expert)

in addition to what my ld. friends said, u can take action under the state civil services rules as well.

if u r wary of disclosing the details then visit ur local lawyer and discuss the matter....u can proceed with both departmental and criminal proceedings against the erring official.riven

n.k.sarin (Expert)

Mr.Purshotam, first of all you should file a complaint to the higher authority describing full details of the matter and at the same time a F.I.R must be lodge.Private complaint is not maintainable without the prior permission of the government.riven

J K AgrawalOnline (Expert)

Just file a civil suit for defamation on the concerning government.(not personally against him)

This will be enough for him to remember you rest of life and up to retirement.

because the amount (if you success) is recoverable from him.

I know success is doubtful but pendency of suit against government is a headache for him.riven

A. A. JOSEOnline (Expert)

Complete factual details would help to advise properly please. Kindly elaborate with further facts.riven

×