Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Section 125 crpc change of circumstances

(Querist) 13 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 
R/All Members
I filed a case us 125 crpc for maintainance and affidavit of petitioner/Applicant was also filed with Application us 125 crpc,at the time of filing this case the lady/Applicant (my client)was working in a hospital as Nurse and was drawing salary of Rs. 2100/-P.M. in that application this fact was also mentioned that applicant is still doing job but now she intends to quit job and ultimately now she has leave her job,case is fixed for Respondent reply at present,i want to put this fact of leaving the job by applicant on case file in evidence.How i can do it?.. by summoning the hospital record or by filing another affidavit,i am confused, plz help .Thanx n with Regards.
Vinod Bansal Advocate Distt. Courts Jind (Haryana)riven
deepak kumar (Expert) 13 September 2009
getting the hospital superitendent or any higher official to depose is the best option but in the alternative you may file any document from the hospital on affedavit that shows that you have quit the jobriven
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 13 September 2009
section 125 is quasi civil case, you can file amendment application along with affidavit and plead all changed cicumstances.
you can call witness from hospital for producing you client's resignation.riven
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 13 September 2009
sir vinod ji , good evening.
don't be confuse file affidevit,the better solution of yr query.
good night.riven
charudureja (Expert) 13 September 2009
u can file the affidavit and attach the relieving document given by the hospitalriven
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 13 September 2009
It is better to first amend the pleadings and thereafter put your evidence accordingly. Why dont you bring amendment application in the changed circumstances and thereafter proceed your case efficiently? do this my friend. I am in Bhiwani near you. Plz call me on 09416058227 as and when required.riven
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 17 September 2009
First file the amnded petitione n then file affidavit mentioning all the facts.riven
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 19 September 2009
Rakhi is right and I agree with the same.riven

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :