LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding sanad

(Querist) 16 August 2009 This query is : Resolved 
I m LAW OFFICER in a public sector company. And i m permanent employe,
now my question is that it is compulsry 4 me to surrender my sanad ? Yes or nt. If nt please giv me detail reply
thanks in advance
A V Vishal (Expert) 16 August 2009
In case your employment is not inconsistent with the rules of BCI, you can continue holding the sanad. However, the terms of employment and nature of job will decide the issue, you are bound to inform about such employment to the BCI who will decide whether you can continue as an advocate or return the sanad.
Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert) 16 August 2009
You have to inform the Bar Council that you are permanent employee in Legal Field of a Public Sector Comapany and not practising as Advocate !
Somnath mukherjee (Expert) 16 August 2009
you have to inform this to the bar council . your registration will be syspended during this period
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 16 August 2009
yes u r duty bound to inform the concerned Bar Council and in response they will suspend ur license for the time being...and if u intend to come back as a lawyer then u can get the suspension revoked on the payment of prescribed charges.
RASIK DAGLI (Expert) 16 August 2009
I agree with Mr.Kiran Kumar.
Rasik Dagli
Shyam Ji Srivastava (Expert) 16 August 2009
My learned friend Mr. Kiran Kumar is absulutely right.
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 17 August 2009
Yes, all above views are endorsed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query