LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Economic offence/ Corruption

(Querist) 03 July 2009 This query is : Resolved 
I study in a college run by state government, who is involved in a big scam in name of cultural festivals. First of all they run multiple accounts, pertaining to one, income tax is paid n they have PAN n TAN card, but not of others. They collect money from various sponsors, show expenditure, but do not have bills.
How to Complain? Whether CBI will take the case
Guest (Expert) 03 July 2009
As you said that the college is run by the State Govt, you can lodge the complaint (1) with vigilance and anti-corruption cell of the state, (2) with University Grant Commission, (3) State's education ministry.

(To invoke CBI enquiry, I think High Court direction is necessary).
tarun goyal (Expert) 05 July 2009
dear friend,

first you collect information by way of Right to information, then suport your complaint with the documentary evidence so provided to you. you will have a strong case in your favour.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query