Query about right to information act,2005

This query is : Resolved 

24 June 2009

I have takent some legal documents from suprintendent of police & Dsitt. food and supply office under right to information Act,2005 and I submit that document before chief judicial magistrate and I have won the case of 125 CR.P.C of my brother but I have to submit the same documents before CJM and I have taken some documents copy from copy deppt of CJM but I am unable to get some documents from copy deppt. so I want to know that can I get these documents from above said departments again under Right to information Act,2005.
Please give me reply as soon as possible.
Vivek vashishth

Vivek vashishth (Querist)
24 June 2009

Manish Singh (Expert)
25 June 2009

you can take certified copies of those documents under the aithoriy of the court after paying precribed fees thereof.

Guest (Expert)
25 June 2009

There is no restriction in seeking the information again through RTI. You can mention the fact that the previously obtained copies have been lost.

Uma parameswaran (Expert)
26 June 2009

You can approach again for the same reason.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x