Query about right to information act,2005

R/sir,
I have takent some legal documents from suprintendent of police & Dsitt. food and supply office under right to information Act,2005 and I submit that document before chief judicial magistrate and I have won the case of 125 CR.P.C of my brother but I have to submit the same documents before CJM and I have taken some documents copy from copy deppt of CJM but I am unable to get some documents from copy deppt. so I want to know that can I get these documents from above said departments again under Right to information Act,2005.
Please give me reply as soon as possible.
Applicant
Vivek vashishth
vivek.vashishth@indiatimes.com

Vivek vashishth (Querist)

Manish Singh (Expert)

you can take certified copies of those documents under the aithoriy of the court after paying precribed fees thereof.

There is no restriction in seeking the information again through RTI. You can mention the fact that the previously obtained copies have been lost.

Uma parameswaran (Expert)

You can approach again for the same reason.

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x