REGARDING NAME IN THE RATIONCARD

HELLO ALL LEARNED EXPERTS.
IN THE RATION CARD THE NAME IS INSERTED IN THE BEHIND OF SON HIS MOTHER'S NAME INSTEAD OF HIS FATHER ACTUALLY LADY GOT THE DIVORCE SO NAME REMOVED OF THE MALE PERSON FROM THE RATION CARD NOW IS ANY LAW THERE THAT BEHIND THE NAME OF THE SON WE CAN PUT THE NAME OF HIS MOTHER INSTEAD OF FATHER OR IF NOT THEN TO ADD NAME IN PLACE OF HIS MOTHER'S NAME TO PUT NAME OF HIS FATHER AFFIDAVIT REQUIRED OR NOT

In Maharashtra there is a provision for adding mother's name. Rest parts, am not sure. By the by, if individual name is there, then what's the necessity of adding father or mother's name?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)

Father's affidavit is not neceesary to add his name with his son name. Just file an application before the concerned officer to make necessary changes in the ration card.

Uma parameswaran (Expert)

Law is not against in prefixing or suffixing mother's name with their children name .

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert)

The View of Uma lawyer is right and I support her opinion .

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA (Expert)

I agree with Ms. Uma.

×