passport to second wife (hindu)

My second wife wants to apply for passport she has two childrens being a hindu i am not supposed to have two wives can my second wife apply for the passport and mention my name as spouse whereas in my passport my firstwifes name is there i just want her to get the passport tell me how to go about i am willing to execute any affidavit or NOC and can she continue using my name and surname

Not possible. She can use her father's name to obtain passport. In the eyes of law, you can never become her husband but you can become father of the children.

Kiran Kumar (Expert)

prabhakar is correct....u can't do that.

law can not be changed to ur convenience, in fact the second marriage is a crime in India.

Uma parameswaran (Expert)

If your first wife is alive and second wife is illegal, then you could not allow your second wife to use your name as Husband.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATEOnline (Expert)

Yes, I endorse the views of my Ld. friends.

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert)

I agree with the views of Mr. Prabahar.

K.C.Suresh (Expert)

Prabhakar is right.

B.B.R.Goud. (Expert)

yes, it is not possible.
She can use her father's name instead of your name, to obtain passport or any thing.
If your first wife is alive and second wife is illegal or unlawful, then you shall not allow your second wife to use your name as Husband.
In the eyes of law, you can never become her husband under any circumstances, you can become the father of the children.

chandrakant shetty (Querist)

as a matter of fact only her original birth certificate is in her maiden name all other documents i.e. ration card, bank accounts, Pan Card, Election Card etc bears my surname because for passport u need atleast 3 documents proving ones identity even the house she is staying bears my surname pl help me to resolve this issue

ritu bhadana (Expert)

well in the eyes of law your second wife is not your legal wife so she cannot do so

SANJAY DIXIT (Expert)

Dear Sir, Knowing well that its illegal, you are trying to get a path.

×