Queries Participated

Svetlana   14 August 2021 at 13:27

Ussr 30 years could not break through to its place at the un

I am looking for activist lawyers, journalists, translators and other activists who are ready to support (free of charge) the promotion of my PIL on USSR CASE to achieve registration of this PIL under the permanent number in the Supreme Court of India and publish information about my PIL in all official and alternative media around the world. This PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION have Diary No. 14060 of 2020, filed on 07-07-2020 in the Supreme Court of India. I am the petitioner-in-person in my PIL.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=777054

Svetlana   08 June 2021 at 11:48

Pil registration in the supreme court of india.

How long can the registration of a PIL take at the Supreme Court of India? Is there a time limit for checking defects? Is there a law in this regard? (Supreme Court rules of 2013 do not say anything about this). The court sections that checks defects has been checking documents for almost a year and does not give an answer, when will it end? The PIL received a Diary number, but there is still no permanent number - that is, the registration of the PIL has not been completed - although my PIL was filed a year ago. How can I obtain registration of the PIL?