Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Abhiraj   21 March 2010 at 21:40

Need An Urgent Reply

Dear Sirs,

Good u please tell me that is 498A is compoundable by lower and Session court in Madhya Pradesh??? or it is only compoundable through high court for Madhya Pradesj???

Abhiraj   08 March 2010 at 21:26

Procedure of Compounding 498A

Dear All,
First of all i m highly thankful to all of u to reply me on my first query... it is helping me alot...

i have one more query and expect a earliest reply from all of u...

My 498A case and other cases are filed in lower courts. and now my lawyer informed me that 498A and others cases i.e. domestic violence, maintenance case etc, can only be compoundable from high court....
could u please inform me the procedure and approximate cost for this compounding process. If some formats of affidavits or any other document which u all think will be helful, please mail me on
Thank you and my regards in advance...
hope to listen soon

Anonymous   21 February 2010 at 21:53

Expect a very urgent reply from ur side

My in laws has filed dowry case against me and i was also jailed for 17 days and got my bail. My parents are also accused. Now we reached to a state of compromise in which we have to give them a lump sum amount. i Want to know what is the most possible way of giving the amount to them....
1) My lawyer told me that when we submit the paper for resolution of 498a and other cases and for divorce, the court will give us a date of after six months, we convinced the other party that we will hand over the amount when we get the divorce order. Now the question is that they want to see a proof that we prepared dd or other medium.
As far as my knowledge is concern if we gave them copy of dd now and put original DD in our custody they can easily go to bank and tell them that they lost the DD and bank will issue a duplicate DD to them.

please help me that what will be safest way to overcome this problem. as they are not at all trust worthy... And they can go to any extent..... is there any other medium like Bank Guarantee or some kind of FD in which i will also having some control over the money so that once i will get the divorce i will release the amount for them.....


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query