LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Chetan Pardakhe   17 November 2012 at 19:40

Declaration of missing person

How to declare the missing person from the Court

under what provisions and before which court either to Junior division or Senior Division ?

What are the procedures
pls reply

Chetan Pardakhe   08 October 2012 at 21:41

Bail in non filing of chargesheet

That in the offence of 376 IPC the Police did nt filed chargesheet with the period of 90 days and neither made any application for extension of period
The accused is in jail

My query is ---

whether I can filed bail ?
before whom I can filed bail JMFC or Session Court /

under what provisions I can file bail application ?

pls guide

Thankng U

Chetan Pardakhe   01 September 2012 at 08:49

Exhibiting the documents

That in civil Proceedings one of the Photograph has been marked as Article-A.

my question is whether it can be referred at the time of argument ?

pls guide


Chetan Pardakhe   27 August 2012 at 10:02

Cancellation of relinquishment deed

How to cancel the Relinquishment Deed ?

pls provide relevant provisions


Chetan Pardakhe   15 August 2012 at 11:17

Interim bail application

that the wife of my client had lodged the false report against the parents and 2 sisters at Police Station on which the police had registerd an offence u/s 498-A, 406, 323, 504, 506 34 r/e Sec. 3 (c) of dowry Prohibtion Act.

that my client is teacher and married before 12 months,, No divrce petition is pending

whether he can entitle for interim (anticipatory) bail ?

OR whther he can get the regular bail from JMFC Court alongwith his relatives

Pls guide with relevant provisions and case laws.

Chetan Pardakhe   13 August 2012 at 09:43

Leave and licence agreement

Under what provision of Transfer of property Act the leave and licence agreement is to be registered ?

Whether it is mandatory to sign of both the parties on leave and licence agreement ?

Pls provide relevant sections of the TP Act


Chetan Pardakhe   12 August 2012 at 18:17

Parttion suit

That X owned and possessed ancestral field property area about 10Acre, having Seven daughters. That in the year 2002 X had obtain the hand loan from the money lender of his village who had executed the sale deed in his favour about 3 Acre Land, but the entire land is in the possession of X.

It is submitted that the daughters had got knowledge about the sale deed recently when they obtained the 7/12 extracts.

Further the money lender had filed the suit for permanent injunction against the X ?

My query is whether the daughters can claim partition to X about entire property ?


Whether I can file an counter claim in the present suit in that suit I am not the party ?

Pls Guide

Chetan Pardakhe   11 August 2012 at 15:31

O 39 r 2-a cpc

How to proceed the mater filed under O.39 R-2A for disobedience of the order of Court.

Merely the disobediednce of Status Qou- order can send the person into civil prison ?

What the Court ought to have consider while granting judgment in such proceedings ?

Pls comments alongwith relvant laws and case laws.


Chetan Pardakhe   09 August 2012 at 20:26

Setting aside ex-parte decree

That in the Civil Suit for eviction and Possession, the bailiff at the first instance affixed the summons at the door of defendants house and the court considered it as a deemed service

Whereas it was not in the knowledge of the defendant The suit proceed further and decided ex-parte and the defendant received the summons of execution proceedings and therefore he acknowledge that the suit is decreed and decided against him and therefore he filed an independent proceeding for setting aside ex-parte decree but meanwhile the decree is executed and the setting aside decree proceedings is pending till today.

My query is if suppose the court set aside the ex-parte decree under such circumstances whether the defendant can get his possession back.
Pls reply along with provisions and case laws.

Chetan Pardakhe   29 July 2012 at 20:21


That in RMJC u/o 39 R.2-A CPC the opponent party alleged that my client had executed leave and licence agreement after the status quo granted by Court,

The fact is that my client had exected the leave and licence agreement of his shop but on that document he did not signed and the shop owner submitted the Xerox copy of that agreement at the office of Labour officer for obtaining the shop Licence.

The opponent party had obtained that copy through RTI and field the instant RMJC against my client in which evidence of applicant and my client had done

My query is whether I can call the officer of Labor Office for focssing the issue that on Xerox copy they did not provide any licence ?

Whether I can cross – examine him ?

And whether the Counsel of opponent Party had rights to exmine him ?

Pls Clarfiy urgenty with provisions if

Thanks Regards

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query