LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Ajay Itakikar   06 September 2014 at 21:38

Sec. 138

A person issued me a cheque. I deposited it to my banker. It was bounced. My banker returned that cheque along with a memo. There is message for reason of bouncing the cheque that 'Account is freeze'. Later I found that state government freeze that account for certain investigation. May I prosecute that person under section 138?

Ajay Itakikar   07 August 2014 at 18:06


A suit under section 145 of Cr.P.C. is pending from last 4 years in court of S.D.M. Where and how should I apply to expedite it?

Ajay Itakikar   05 July 2014 at 17:51

Ipc sections 193,199,200

I pointed out the false affidavit and filed a seperate complaint against the plaintiff in a civil proceedings. Hon.Judge did not take any cognisance but keep the same number as that of case and call me (the complainant) on the same dates as that of original proceedings. What should I do to take the congisance or let that Hon. Judge should file a new criminal complaint case? as my complaint is nearly 2 years old.

Ajay Itakikar   29 April 2012 at 17:01

Ninth schedule

How may I know that which law is incorporated into Ninth Schedule of The Constitution of India i.e. a particular law inserted before or after 23rd April 1973 to get an effect of a judgment by SC in IR Coelho case.

Ajay Itakikar   13 January 2010 at 20:59

Eviction of Tenant

I have an ancestral property of agricultural land. But it is occupied already by tenant (now his legal heirs). My name is in the column of 7 and tenant names are in column 12 in the 7/12 extract. I want to evict them but they are declared to be "Protected Tenants" according to Bombay Agricultural Land Tenancy Act,1958. Any one from tenants never paid me any charges of rents (lagaan, lagwan). Is this a sufficient ground to ask for eviction?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query