LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Bhupinder   06 October 2017 at 18:57

The police says they will put a case against me.

sir I have financial issue with mr x he (mr. x) trf. 7 lac in my bank a/c in yr 2014. I give him 2 signed cheque rs 2 lac & 5lac. we start some online trading related bzns. that amount i have also trff to another person a/c. i dont use that amount for myself. that time mr x say use u r bank a\c bcz u r tax liability is nil. i agreed bcz then we r v. good friends. After that I return amount by cash. bcz in which person i trf amt he give return in cash. from 2014 to 2016 i give him cash which have no legal recipt. only 3 lac trf in his bank a\c in 2017. then we have financial dispute. some of our known person set compromise between us. he forcely signed from me on agreement on plain paper (not on legal astam paper) . he put 25 lac amt in Agreement i will pay to him signed due to pressure on me. he make secretly mobile video recordings of agreement.& later give to police. then he demand more & I refuse to pay as per agreement. he have not original copy of agremeent bcz our known friend refuse to give it to mr.x. he make complaint against me in ssp office in which he say he give Rs. 25 lac to me on interest basis. 7 lac in bank trf another given cash. for justify his case, his another colleague’s also give statement that they also give me money cash to me on interest. beside that aggrement i have not sign any pro paper in past & never take money from anybody. Now police inquiry officer under pressure of sp rank officer say pay as per agreement otherwise case against fraud 420 406 non bailable. please tell me what i do.thanks

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query