LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Queries Participated

fbumar   10 June 2008 at 02:02

Foreign Employer's threat for legal action

I was selected in a UAE big orgn., head office in India. They sent me visit visa after one month, I went there and due to medical emergency with my family I came back. At the time of leaving, I took some money from them. After two months, they sent me employment visa and wanted to come back, I refused to do so since I need some more time, my family is still under medical observation, now they have threatened me to take legal action against me. What can I do? I didn't sign appointment letter, except one application form.

continue
fbumar   08 March 2008 at 03:32

nikahnama/birth certificate attestaion for visa purposes

I've got a job in Gulf. For family visa procedure, authorities in that country need my Nikahnama & my kid's birth certificate to be attested by MEA, Delhi and their Embassy Delhi. What is the procedure? Should I walk in directly to MEA with nikahnama and birth certificate? I am from Delhi and certificates have been issued from Delhi.

Thanks,

continue
fbumar   19 February 2008 at 23:24

Salary issue

I resigned with the consent of my employer. Now they are not releasing my one month salary, I have enquired from finance dept and I have been told that because of shortage of funds they are unwilling to pay my salary. What should and can I do, please help me out. Its a pvt ltd. company based in Delhi.

continue