25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Manish Saraswat   24 May 2018 at 18:27

Breach of settlement agreement

Dear Experts......

Hope you all will be fine. T

There is one matter before High Court for family issue. Both the parties settle the matter in Mediation Center and signed the agreement. The same matter reached in court and court has taken consent from both the parties and disposed off with mentioning that both the parties are bound with said agreement.

Husband/Man has withdrawn cases as mentioned in Agreement settlement but wife/lady has denied to obey the terms and agreement and written statement in lower court that - I don't accept the agreement and want to proceed further. Wife file an application before the same court in High Court for reopen the same case on the stage before mediation.

Please advise.
1. Can court reopen the same while court has made bound both the parties.
2. Can lady able to get change the terms of Agreement.
3. Can court apply the contempt proceeding.

Please help me out. Thanks to all of you.

Manish Saraswat   19 June 2015 at 13:49

Action on 340 or crpc

Dear Experts,

My ex-wife has given 2 different-Diff statement in 2 different courts (in diff states even).

What action court will take on our 340CRPC application.

Manish Saraswat   19 June 2015 at 13:45


Dear Experts,

Can limitation application u/s 5 in matrimonial case be rejected or more of the cases it allowed.

Please advise.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query