25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

ks   04 May 2022 at 14:22

Cpc of execution petition in child visitation

Dear Experts,

We filed execution petition under Order 21 Rule 11. Respondent filed reply tht this CPC is applicable for property related matters and cannot be applied in child custody matter. Can someone guide whether we are right or wrong ?

If any judgements of High Court or Supreme Court in GWA cases available where CPC is mentioned for execution then pls share the same.


ks   28 March 2022 at 06:59

Perjury filing procedure

Dear Experts,

My cases of divorce, maintenance and child custdoy running in the family court. I want to file perjury for the false statements made by my wife. ( Not going into the contents of the same as it will distract from my core question.) Normal procedure that I have seen is litigants file an application of perjury in the ongoing case. And then in several other applications and procedures perjury application is left unattended.

But can I file a separate case for perjury ? One of the expert has somewhere mentioned in LCI forum that there is a Bombay High Court judgement which says that separate case number can be there. If some one pls share that judgement or other similar judgement then it will be of great help.

ks   04 November 2021 at 10:10

Can oci card holder be considered as citizen of india ?


Below is the link which says that for registration as an "Authorized Person" of a Broker , person should be a citizen of India.

May I know whether an US citizen having OCI Card can apply as an Authorized Person ?

What are the alternatvies if he/ she wants to become Authorized Person ?

ks   02 September 2021 at 10:07

Can original order be modified in contempt petition ?

Dear Experts,
I hv filed contempt petition against my wife who is not complying the child visitation order. She said that 8 years old child is not ready to meet. Now High Court judge of contempt petition is saying to meet my child in Family Court once/twice a month. (Order has not been passed yet.) Whereas my original order is to bring child at my home twice a week 9 hrs per day.

Can he do so ? What is the remedy available to me ?

ks   18 July 2021 at 20:41

What cases can be filed for brainwashing a child ?

Dear Experts,

Right now I am not having child access. Already contempt petition is filed against my wife in High Court. I am having only video calling access in which child continuously speaks that she dislikes me. She is being continuously brainwashed.

May I know if any cases can be filed for brain washing a child ?

ks   15 July 2021 at 10:28

Contempt petition

Dear Experts,

I have filed contempt petition in High Court of Gujarat against my wife who is not allowing child access on pretext of covid since last more than a year. Its a double bench who is hearing. Just wanted to know in case it gets rejected, what remedies will I have ? Can i approach larger bench or Supreme Court is the only remedy ?

ks   04 January 2021 at 21:43

Creation of huf between brother and sister

Dear Experts,

In my family right now I have my mother and my sister living abroad. Can I create HUF between three of us ? (At present there is no HUF inherited from my father.)

ks   14 September 2020 at 20:43

What to do if supreme court dismisses slp at admisson stage

Dear Experts,

My Interim application of child custody got rejected by Family Court and High Court. High Court gave direction of completing the main trial in 4 months. Since its just a direction and due to pendency of cases, it may take even 4 years, I approached Supreme Court. But Supreme Court dismissed at admission stage.

Can I file review petition in Supreme Court ? Pls guide me for Pros and Cons of doing that.

ks   06 February 2020 at 02:48

What to do if high court judge doesn't pass order ?

Dear Experts,

In a matter of Child custody case (challenge of Interim order of Family court), pleading is already over in High Court of Gujarat and matter is reserved for order 6 months back. Now Judge is not passing any order, then what can be done ?

We had already approached court master and he is saying that Court is aware of your matter. We are afraid of that filing an application before Chief Justice (for rehearing in case needed) may adversely affect our Judgemet.

Pls advise.

ks   24 September 2019 at 21:31

E-filing a case in supreme court

Respected Experts,

On the website of Supreme Court there is one section of efiling of cases. https://sci.gov.in/efiling

However, I also read some articles on internet that many issues came up in efiling process. One of the main was lower courts did not digitalized its documents.

So I want to know whether this system is working or stopped ?


Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query