Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Sanjiv kumar   18 November 2012 at 20:41

False petition by wife u/s cruelity & desertion

my wife of 23year marriage has filed for divorce and is demanding a flat solely owned by me/ Total expenses for our only son/ permanent settlement & alimony for herself though she is well employed in a 5 star hotel as manager. I am totally innocent and am not as well placed currently.

Kindly advise what are my obligations towards a mutual consent divorce. I have tried my best to make her see the reason but have noe agreed to settle for divorce and would like to knoe the best way out for me and our 14 year old son. I also own a house in joint name with my wife though paid for by me. Kindly advise.
Anil jain


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query