LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Kiran K Aryan   16 December 2008 at 07:27

Extra Marrital Affair

Dear Experts,

My father retired from Army as Hon. Captain in 2002. He has always been dominating in the family and my mother do not even speak in front of him. Three years back he got into an extra marital relationship with a lady. The situation has become so worst that my mother wishes to commit suicide. All my sisters and brother are horrified with the environment at my house. I am the eldest son in the family and got married two years ago. Also, I'm staying away from my family. I am in such a helplessness situation that I don't know what to do. I had a dialogue with my father about this but there is no change. We also have some serious doubts that he might have been lending money to that lady in large amount. He is not willing to spend money on his family. Now I have decided to go for a legal action against him to save my other family members. I want to have all financial and proprietor control in my mother's hand, including the pension that my father receives from Army, so that he has to go through us before taking any decision.

Kindly suggest the possibilities and procedure to do it.

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran K Aryan

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query