Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

alimakwa   06 November 2008 at 01:41

fraud and theft has been committed against my mother

a family friend has robbed my mothers original land documents ,coerced her into giving her signature ,deposited Rs 25 lakhs in her bank account and transferred the money to another account by forcefully taking signed blank cheques,and sold all her land on the basis of a notarised power of attorney by bribing the sub registrar, who has done the conveyance on a notarised POA.THE police arrested the notary and confiscated the register in which 2 power of attorneys were made on the same day.the notary has also confessed that none of the signatories was present while notarising the POA in a statement to the police.THE POLICE HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY ACCOUNT OF THE STOLEN MONEY WHICH IS AROUND 35 LAKHS..CAN I APPROACH THE ECONOMIC OFFENCES OFFICE . CAN I TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE SUB REGISTRAR .


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query