LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

pankaj   28 October 2011 at 19:39

Judicial separation

If I can not get a degree of judicial Separation
and 2 years are completed of separation between me and my wife
then i case a file of divorce on desertion


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query