I am Party in person. I applied for quash along with stay in the criminal CC in which I am arrayed as A1. Stay is granted now at HC. Quash petition in progress.
1. Do I need to spefically apply for dispense from personal appearance or does this stay order wil suffice personal appearance dispense in trail court?
2. Do I have to present the stay order to the trail court by myself or that will be taken care by PP?
I am the complainant for the crime FIR registered. In the high court order provided it is mentioned as "Defacto complainant". Though I didnt receive any notice about it.
Now to proceed to SLP to mention by position in SLP, whether do I need mention as "Defacto complainant" or "Not a party"?
1. DO I have the rights to file RTI to get the final report for the CRIME fir for which I am the defacto complainant?
2. If yes whom to address? The station being Chennai PS
I had submitted online and received a defect saying "to file translated copy of fir".
I have made the translation in english yet I believe that has to be approved or signed by any gazatted officer?
Kindly explain me. If any gazatted officer can sign it as an oath of translation or only supreme court translater I should approach to get it?
My criminal FIR closed by court with the false police final report. Instead of reopening it I am thinking to open a new private complaint in the same court, u/s 200 cr.p.c to pray to summon thro court and start trial. Kindly let me know if there is any gap in this.
The FIR I filed was quashed partially ( 2/4 respondants) by Madras High court. And AFter that lower court closed the FIR stating MF as given by SHO in the final report.
I want to reopen the case.
1. DO I need to reopen in lower court? Or District court or high court?
2. Under what category it can be filed?
3. Chances are there for reopening? (SHO is biased as they are relative of respondant)
1. do i need to get permission letter frm high court for filing slp in supreme?
2. i have high curt decree downloaded from online. will that suffice to file slp? Or do I need to apply CA to get from High court with court stamp?
We have filed a case on my sister's boy friend, for the pre-matrimony dispute, cheating of denying to marriage. High court quashed it & lower court closed it.can we revoke it ? which court to do?
There was an FIR filed on my brother, me & my parents (senior citizen ) of Affair cheating & not marrying. We filed a quash. And also private notice as directed by court has been sent to 2nd Respondant (The victim, i.e the girl) asking her to appear in 2 weeks. But she didnt appear in the following hearing. But there was no Quash Order given, which we expected.
1. Kindly advice me the reason why again it was Quashed?
2. My Lawyer's junior said it till generally take 2-3 years for the Quash to get the order for Quash. Is it?
FIR has been filed on me & my family members on 448, 323, 506(1), woman harrasment.
We got call from inspctor stating that charge sheet has been produced in court & we have to appear in court on ..
We have not engaged lawyer so far.
1. Can we directly go present in court without engaging a lawyer at least for first hearing?
2. What is the expected question by judge on first hearing?