Queries Participated

kvss.prabhakar rao   01 December 2011 at 08:39

138-a ni act funds insufficient and drawers signature differs

Dear Experts my question when cheque presented for collection same was dishonored on two grounds one is FUNDS INSUFFICIENT AND DRAWERS SIGNATURE DIFFERS. In such case offence under Sec 138-a NI act would made out or not please suggest me with any reference and supreme court citation

kvss.prabhakar rao   20 September 2011 at 17:47

wodow wife of prdeceased son get share of husband father

One Yamini married one Satyanaryana out of love agaisnt will and wish of Satyanaryana family. Unfortunaterley the Satyanaryana met with accidnet and died off. Later on the father of satyanaryana died intestate leaving wife, two daughters and widow wife of predeceased son ( the son has no children ) as his legal hiers, The property vested through partion took place among his brothers. Now the wife of predeased son is entitle to get share from the father of her husband. The wife of predeceased son would become class - hiers or not Please Advise me

kvss.prabhakar rao   31 August 2011 at 19:17

defacto complaint can file appeal against acquittal through engage advocate (private)

The woman file criminla case before magistrate in A.P. agsint her husband for dowry harrassment under SEc 498-A and SEc 3,4 of D.P. Act. The magistrate has fowarded to police for investigation and the police investigated the case and filed chare sheet, After elobrote trail the case ended up with acquital, NOw the defacto cmplianant is planing to prefer appeal before District & Sessions Court by engage private advocate with out assistance of Public prosecutior. the recent amendements of Cr.p.c is enable the victim to file appeal to sessions court against acquittal, Hence request all legal concernt to advise accordingly