LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Sid   08 October 2011 at 15:32

We are troubled with our lawyer -- can we change lawyer?

We appointed a criminal lawyer who is not responding to our queries. We got two months time for the bail, and when my mom and uncle went to the court this October 1st, lawyer never came to the court.

And judge pulled the arrest warrant because of the Lawyer's ignorance. He didn't attend a couple of times in the court. He hardly cares to talk to us when we pay a visit to his office.

He is a high-court lawyer and we are looking to appoint a different lawyer. So what is the procedure? What should we take back from the current lawyer? Can this affect our case (498a case)? And what if the current lawyer ignores to give us NOC? Do you think it's the right move?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query