LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bindu   20 June 2008 at 19:07

Adoption procedure

i m junior lawyer from mumbai, & my neighbour wants to adopt a male child I need the format of petition to be filed in court & pls state the documents if any to be executed for the same. kindly tell the procedur

Bindu   20 June 2008 at 18:49

Marriage Registration

Can any one tell me the procedure in detail with stamp fees for doing inter caste-special marriage in court. In Present case, boy is gujarati and girl is muslim they want to do court marriage in mumbai

SANJAY DIXIT   20 June 2008 at 17:21

Husband left the job???

One of my lady client's husband was doing a job in an mnc as dy general manager at the time of filing the case u/s 125 crpc.
After receiving the notice of the said case , he resigned from the job. He produced the resignation order in the court showing that he is now unemployed.
Now he is working at any other place in some other company but it is not possible to search his present job.
I've read any where a case law in this regard that in these circumstances when husband is tech. qualified and well experienced, his status would count as he was serving. I'm not remembering the same at this time.

May any of the hon. members help in this regard.
Your suggestions are also invited.

Ashok Tiwari   19 June 2008 at 14:22

Guardianship of a minor in absence of natural guardian


i am puttinga quary on this site, please provide proper solution.
One Mr. A, married to Mrs. B, and out of bedlock of A & B born mr. C, who is a minor. Now A & B separeted from each other (Devorced) and the Minor Son mr. C is staying (custody)with his father A. Now his Father Mr. A working with a international Firm in Saudi Arabia, and His Son Mr. C is stying with his grandmother at Mumbai.

Now Mr. A desires to appoint his sister D to be the gaurdian of minor Mr. C.
How Mr. A can appoint his sister to be the gaurdian of his son in his absence or during his visit at abroad.
without approching proper court.

shweta   19 June 2008 at 13:08

Hindu Succession Act

A, a Hindu dies leaving 4 people. In his will he mentions that 100 Rs each would be paid to the 4 people he left behind i.e 400 Rs.
But after selling his property on A's death only Rs 300 is realised.
Now in what proportion would the property be divided and which Sections of which Act would apply.

ANIL KHATRI   17 June 2008 at 12:07

Domestic Voilance ACT

My sister in law filed a dowary case on us in June 2003 and at the time of that case they were living in a rented house. can she file a case on us under DV Act ? Also my parental hose is on my mother's name. My mother died in June 2007. Can she claim the share in the property. My mother has not made any will but my brother has no objection to transfered it on my name. Also i had taken a home loan for the construction of that house.

vksondhi   16 June 2008 at 16:21

hindu succession act 1956

Is the H S Act1956 applicable with retrospect effect ?I became karta of HUF property in 1980 with my brother.On request for mutation of the said property in 2008, the revenue dept. insisted and e mutated the said property in the names of both the sons and daughters of my father as per H.S.Act 1956. Consequently, the dauthers have refused to give NOC/POA in my favour.What course of action is required to get legal relief? Any case law/jedgements in this case?

ANIL KHATRI   16 June 2008 at 13:44

Maintenance to wife

My sister in law filed a case u/s 125 on my brother and get a allowance of Rs. 1500 pm. At the time of final verdict in that case hon able judge pointed out in various places that there is no cruelty on her by my brother & the grounds on which she filed dowary case on us is suspected. My question is that when he find that it is a false case and we are innocence why he fixed monthly allowance ? what are the options opens to us ?

shubho   16 June 2008 at 13:18

Family court

Hello everybody

My current residence is in North West Delhi . Wanted to know if there is a family court in Rohini or should the custody case be filed at Tis hazari only.

Can somebody also let me know the court numbers

Thanks and best regards

col A P Khanna   16 June 2008 at 12:05


intend writing my will.Is it possible to provide me a draft will document containing all essential& detailed write up so that when i insert my property details & directions for their disposal, The document becomes a proper will?

Col A P Khanna(Retd)