Swarup Banerjee   22 May 2008 at 18:53

What is the meaning of Court Marshal?

I want know what is the meaning of Court marshal? Is there any difference with indian penal court?

neeraj   22 May 2008 at 13:14

S.H.O. IS BOUND TO TAKE BAIL

DEAR SIR,

IN BAILABLE OFFENCES IS THE STATION HOUSE OFFICER OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT IS BOUND TO TAKE BAIL OR NOT?

IF BOUND AND NOT GRANT BAIL IS THAT AMOUNT TO ILLEGAL DETENTION? AND WHAT LAWFUL PROCEEDINGS CAN WE MAKE AGAINST SUCH OFFICER?

THANKS,

NEERAJ CHAWLA
CONTACT # 94171 94171

neeraj   22 May 2008 at 13:03

S.H.O IS BOUND OR NOT

DEAR SIR,

THE UNDERSIGNED WANTS TO KNOW THAT ANY STATION HOUSE OFFICER OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT IS BOUND TO REGISTER A F.I.R. IN ANY COGNIZABLE OFFENCE IF COMMITTED AND INFORMED ACCORDINGLY.

IF BOUND AND DOES NOT OBEY THE LAW. IS THAT OFFICER SHALL FACE THE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS. IF YES KINDLY EXPLAIN THE LAWS UNDER WHICH THAT OFFICER MAY FACE THE PROCEEDINGS.

THANKS,

NEERAJ CHAWLA
CONTACT # 94171 94171

dr a k   19 May 2008 at 04:56

RIGHT OF WRIGHTING

A RULE FRAMED ON 14-03-08 BY A NON CONTITUTIONAL COMMITEE STATES THAT NO REPORTER IS ALLOWED TO WRITE IN ANY OTHER NEWSPAPER OTHER THEN THE ONE HE IS WORKING

DOES THIS RULE CAN BE CHALLENGED
DR AK

rameshkumar   16 May 2008 at 18:41

can a foreign citizen file wr

can a foreign citizen file writ petition in india ? detiled explanation with authorirties

Babita Joseph   09 May 2008 at 15:19

Name board size of CA Office

I urgently want to know the size of a Chartered Accountants Office Name board.It would be enough if I get to know where to look.

pathan shiyaz khan   02 May 2008 at 15:55

applicability of the statutory law

when there is a question of validity and applicability of the provisions in two different statutes which have been inacted in the same year which provision will be prevailed.

pathan shiyaz khan   30 April 2008 at 14:09

maitainability of the writ petition

second writ petition filed by the petitioner, seeking the relief that he was not made a party in the earlier writ petition which is already disposed.

David   28 April 2008 at 09:41

Judge vs. Journalist

mani   24 April 2008 at 08:59

Service Tax

A trade association registered under socities act and having approval of registeration under section 10 & 11 of Income tax act collects membership fees towards ordinary membership and life membership fees. Do they have to collect service tax on this fees ?